Creating button that links to a page in another website
Answer:To create a button that links to a page in another website:
1) Select the image you want to make into a link by clicking on it.
2) While the image is selected, "Insert/Edit Hyperlink" button in the editor's toolbar. At the left of the popup window there are three "Link To" options. Select "Web location" by clicking on it.
3) You will now be prompted to type in information for the link. First type in the URL for the link in the "address" box. An example is http://www.google.com
4)The "title" box allows you to type in a popup message that will appear in on the page when the cursor is placed over the link. An example is "Go to Google".
5) The "window" box, allows you to select the type of window that the link will open (ex: open in same window, open new window, etc.) Click the arrow at the right of this box to open the drop down menu. Select the type of window desired by clicking on it. If you want the link to open in the same window, then leave this to the default setting.
6) Once you have entered the appropriate information, click "OK" to set the button.
© 2004 - 2011, NextEdit - Online Website Editor. All rights reserved.