Adding an image
Adding an image can refer to two things: adding an image file to your website host server or adding an image to a page.
To add an image to the website host server:
1) Check that the "File Manager" is open. You will see a list of
available files to the left of your page. If it is not open, click on
the "File Manager" tab.
2) Click the "Upload" button located above the File list. NOTE: the
upload function will upload into the folder you are currently in. If
you want to upload into a subfolder, then navigate into the subfolder
before clicking "Upload"
2) Click the "Browse" button to search your computer for the file you
want to upload (it has to be on your computer's hard drive before you
can upload it).
3) When you locate the file, click on it once to highlight it, then
click the "Open" button. The file name and its directory will appear in
the "Upload" box.
4) Click the "Upload" button. Wait for the "File Successfully Uploaded" message to appear.
5) Now you can click the "Browse" button again to upload another file,
or click on the "Done" button to go back to the page you are editing.
To add an image to a page:
1) Place your cursor on the place in the page where you want the image to appear.
2) Click on the "Insert/Edit Image" button. A popup window will appear
that allows you to find the folder containing your images (usually
called "images"). Click on your images folder to see a list of
3) Click on the image file name to see the image in the preview window. Click the "OK" button to place the image.
Unable to find an answer? Free email support
is available M-F, 9am - 6pm Mountain Time
© 2004 - 2011, NextEdit - Online Website Editor. All rights reserved.