How do I insert text from Word?
To insert text from Word:
1) In Word, copy the text from your document that you want inserted
into your web page. Do this by highlighting the text and pressing Ctrl
+ C. Or you can highlight the text and then click on "Edit" then click
2) Go to the Editor and click the place in your web page that you want the text inserted.
3) Click on the "Paste from Word" button. (It looks like a clipboard with a "W" next to it.)
4) Click inside of the popup window to place your cursor. Then press
Ctrl + V if you are using a PC, or press Apple + V if you are using a
Mac to paste the text copied from Word.
5) Click on the "Insert" button to insert the text into your document.
Unable to find an answer? Free email support
is available M-F, 9am - 6pm Mountain Time
© 2004 - 2011, NextEdit - Online Website Editor. All rights reserved.