How do I upload a file?
To upload an file to the website host server:
1) Check that the "File Manager" is open. You will see a list of
available files to the left of your page. If it is not open, click on
the "File Manager" tab.
2) Click the "Upload File" button located above the File list.
2) Click the "Browse" button to search your computer for the file you
want to upload (it has to be on your computer's hard drive before you
can upload it).
3) When you locate the file, click on it once to highlight it, then
click the "Open" button. The file name and its directory will appear in
the "Upload File" box.
4) Click the "Upload" button. Wait for the "File Successfully Uploaded" message to appear.
5) Now you can click the "Browse" button again to upload another file,
or click on the "Done" button to go back to the page you are editing.
Unable to find an answer? Free email support
is available M-F, 9am - 6pm Mountain Time
© 2004 - 2011, NextEdit - Online Website Editor. All rights reserved.